- methods of gathering information by our Website
- purposes for which information are gathered
- rights granted to you once you give your consent to the processing of your data through our Website.
The owner of www.mw-spedtion.com Website and the Controller of Personal Data processed through the Website is M&W Spedition spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. with its registered office in Oborniki, ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 23/9, 64-600 Oborniki, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS no 0000592387 by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda, 9th Economic Division in Poznan (Tax Identification Number [NIP]: 6060063651).
Current address and contact details of M&W Spedition spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. are available at www.mw-spedition.com under CONTACT.
„In accordance with article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Dz. Urz. UE L 119 of 04.05.2016) I inform that:
- the controller of your personal data is M&W Spedition Sp. k. Sp. z o.o.
- contact to the Data Protection Controller – [email protected]
- the legal grounds for the processing of your personal data by the Controller may be:
- voluntarily given consent to their processing – article 6(1) letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016
- necessity to process such data for the purpose of the performance of a contract to which we are a party or performing activities prior to entering into a contract – article 6 (1) letter b of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016
- legal obligations arising from the binding provisions of law – article 6 (1) letter c of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016
- necessity to protect our legitimate interests – article 6 (1) letter d of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016
- recipients of your personal data will be:
- entities engaged in a contract’s implementation
- accounting office
- your personal data will be stored for a period of 6 years or based on a legitimate interest pursued by the Controller (data are processed until such processing has ceased for the purpose of business planning)
- you have the right to request the Controller to grant you access to your data and to rectify or erase your personal data or restrict of their processing
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in the refusal to enter into a contract”
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Website – shall mean www.mw-spedition.com website
- Hosting provider – shall mean Serveradmin.pl S.C. as an entity providing hosting services for the purposes of www.mw-spedtion.com website,
- User – shall mean each person („Internet user”), who gains access to webpages, including www.mw-spedtion.com website through the Internet,
- terminal device – shall mean the device used by the User to access the Internet, browse or log into Websites (e.g. desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones).
II. MANNERS IN WHICH DATA ARE OBTAINED
The Website obtains information on the Users and their activity:
- on the basis of data provided voluntarily by the Users in forms placed on the Website,
- by saving cookie files on terminal devices of the Users (so called “cookies”),
- by gathering Website’s server www logs by the Hosting Provider.
III. FORMS – PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Some of the Website’s functionalities (e.g. ASK A PRICE OF A SERVICE, ASK A QUESTION – CONTACT) require the User to complete forms placed on the Website’s pages, including providing data identified as personal data within the meaning of Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection, i.e., in particular full name and e-mail address of the User.
- Providing personal data by the User is voluntary.
- The Controller of Personal Data gathered through the Website is M&W Spedition spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. with its registered office in Oborniki, ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 23/9, 64-600 Oborniki, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS no 0000592387 by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda, 9th Economic Division in Poznanń (Tax Identification Number [NIP]: 6060063651).
- Data gathered through the Website are processed only within the scope permitted by the generally applicable law, justified by the needs of a business conducted by the Personal Data Controller for the purposes of marketing (marketing of the Personal Data Controller’s own services), as well as presentation (sending), with the User’s consent, of commercial information, including the Personal Data Controller’s offer and maintaining commercial relation with the Users using the Personal Data Controller’s services,
- Additionally, data gathered through the Website are processed within the scope necessary for the performance of contracts concluded directly with the User or an entity represented by such User or when it is necessary to perform actions before entering into a contract at the request of the data subject,
- due to the adopted technical / IT solutions, in particular due to the need to ensure continuity and correctness of the Website functioning, access to data gathered via the Website, including data provided by the Users in forms placed on the Website, may be obtained by the Website’s Hosting Provider.
- Each natural person whose personal data are processed in data files kept by the Personal Data Controller has the right to :
- access and rectify their personal data, gathered by the Personal Data Controller, including personal data gathered through forms placed on the Website’s pages,
- submit a written, motivated request for cessation of their personal data processing because of the User’s special situation,
- object against the processing of their personal data in the event the Personal Data Controller intends to process them for marketing purposes or against transmitting their personal data, with the User’s consent, to a different data controller,
- request the Personal Data Controller to provide additional information, also in writing, about their rights in relation to the processing of their data.
- The Personal Data Controller shall make every effort to ensure that the implemented technical and organizational measures protect the personal data being processed, in a manner appropriate to the risks and category of data being protected, and in particular that they protect data against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, takeover by an unauthorized person, processing with the violation of the act as well as against change, loss, damage or destruction.
IV. INFORMATION ABOUT “COOKIES” (COOKIE FILES)
- The Website uses cookie file mechanisms (so-called cookies). Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular short text files, stored on the User’s terminal device, intended for the use of web pages. Cookie files usually contain the name of the webpage they come from, the time for which they are stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
- Cookie files are placed on the User’s terminal device. The entity placing cookies on the User’s terminal device and gaining access to information collected using these mechanisms is the Website’s Hosting Provider.
- Cookies are used to:
- maintain the User’s session during their visits to pages,
- create statistics showing the use of websites by Users,
- determine the User’s profile in order to display advertising materials tailored to the profile (Google ads).
- The Website uses:
- session cookies – temporary files stored in the memory of the User’s terminal device until logging out or leaving the website or turning off the software used by the User for browsing websites,
- persistent cookies – files are stored in the memory of the User’s terminal device until logging out for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The majority of software used by Users to browse websites (so-called web browsers) allows storing cookies on the User’s terminal device by default as part of the default settings specified by the producers of this software.
- Website Users can change the settings for the storage of cookies on their terminal devices, by changing the settings of the software (web browser) used, following the instructions and technical documentation provided / published by the producers of the software.
V. SERVER’S LOGS
- Information about certain behaviors of Website’s Users is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the Website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
- The resources viewed are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following information may be recorded:
- time of making a request,
- time of sending a response,
- the name of the customer’s workstation (identified through the HTTP protocol)
- information about errors that occurred during a http transaction,
- the URL address of the website previously visited by the User (referrer link) in the situation where a link was used,
- information on the User’s browser,
- information on the IP address.
- The data indicated in clause 2 above are associated with specific natural persons. The above data are used only for server administration purposes. These data are stored indefinitely, and they can be accessed for the above purposes only by the Personal Data Controller and the Hosting Provider.
VI. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If the User does not want to receive cookies, he or she can change the browser settings. Please note that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, prevent the use of websites.
In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information retrieved from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone